Estrogen is a hormone produced primarily by the ovaries in females and the testes in males. It has a wide range of effects on all body tissues.
The significant effects of estrogen include:
- The promotion of cell growth, particularly in bone and fat cells, can lead to osteoporosis or obesity.
- The development and maintenance of sexual characteristics.
- The regulation of moods, including anxiety and depression.
- Regulation of appetite by controlling hunger signals from the gut induce feelings of fullness after eating a meal.
- Regulation of body temperature by increasing heat production.
- Promotion of sex drives through its effect on testosterone levels.
- Promotion of sleep via its effect on serotonin levels.
- Regulation of the immune system by increasing levels of cytokines.
- The protection against heart disease, cancer, and osteoporosis.
- The promotion of liver function.
Today, we will look at how to lower estrogen levels in males.
What are the Symptoms of High Estrogen Levels in Males?
The symptoms of high estrogen levels in males are often overlooked, but they can be significant.
High estrogen levels in males can cause many symptoms, such as:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Decreased Libido
- Low Muscle Mass
- Decreased Strength
- Memory Loss
Why Lowering Estrogen Levels in Males is Important?
Knowledge of how to lower estrogen levels in males is crucial for good health. Estrogen is a hormone that is naturally produced in the ovaries. Still, it can also be found in other parts of the body, like fat cells. In addition, the levels of estrogen in males have been shown to have a direct effect on their cognitive function and mood.
With this lowered estrogen level, males can focus on essential things, such as work or family life, and not worry about their health. This can also benefit their partners, who may benefit from having more energy and less anxiety with their male partners.
There are many different ways that lower levels of estrogen can help with men’s health, such as the decreased risk for heart disease, improved immune system function, and even support prostate cancer prevention. In addition, lowering estrogen levels in males is essential because it helps them focus on their priorities and helps them to feel better overall.
Is it possible for a Man to Lower His Estrogen Naturally?
Many men are concerned about how their estrogen levels are affecting their health. Some men have tried to lower their estrogen levels by using supplements or taking other medications but without success. So, the question is whether a man can lower his estrogen naturally? The answer is yes.
There are many ways for men to lower their estrogen levels without needing any medication or supplements. Let’s look at some of these natural remedies for reducing estrogen levels. (Valium)
- Quit Smoking: Smoking can cause men to experience hormonal changes that can increase their estrogen levels. Quitting smoking is one of the many ways for men to lower their estrogen levels without needing medication or supplements. In addition, quitting smoking helps regulate hormone balance, which can help reduce estrogen levels in a male and improve overall health.
- Reduce Alcohol Consumption: One of the many ways for men to lower their estrogen levels is to eliminate excessive alcohol consumption. Excessive alcohol consumption can lead to high estrogen levels and worsening symptoms such as hot flashes, fatigue, and mood swings.
- Avoid Tobacco Products: Another way for men to lower their estrogen levels is to avoid tobacco products such as cigarettes and cigars. Tobacco products can harm your health, so using them is not recommended.
- Diet and Exercise: You can also lower your estrogen levels by changing your diet or engaging in physical activity to eliminate extra body fat that can increase estrogen levels. You can also decrease excess estrogens by taking vitamin E or selenium supplements.
- Reduce Stress and Anxiety: Stress can increase estrogen levels in the body, which is why reducing stress and anxiety is essential for men to lower their estrogen levels.
L-Theanine and Lower Estrogen Levels in Males
People ask how to lower estrogen levels in males using L-Theanine? L-Theanine helps to control estrogen production in men by preventing the conversion of testosterone into estrogen, which causes a decrease in estrogen production. The amino acid in green tea leaves is known to benefit mental and physical health. It also has antioxidant properties that help to prevent damage from free radicals.
L-Theanine can help to:
- Reduce the risk of mental illness: Boost levels of natural dopamine and serotonin hormones in the brain, which contribute to improved mood and happiness. This can also reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Build and maintain the levels of acetylcholine: Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter in the brain, and the lack of it can lead to mental decline. L-Theanine helps in the production of this chemical, which in turn promotes good mental health.
- Stress and Anxiety: L-Theanine may be helpful for people who are struggling with stress and anxiety, as it helps to reduce the impact of these negative feelings on the body.
How Can Diet Affect Estrogen Levels in Males?
Learning how to lower estrogen levels in males is a significant factor. Although many ways exist for a man to lower his estrogen levels, opting for a planned diet is popular. A planned diet improves health, cleanses the body, and acts as a preventative measure to reduce estrogen levels in the future.
Men can use diet as an effective way to lower their estrogen levels and prevent any possible health risks associated with it. Some examples of diet recommendations for lowering estrogen levels include the following:
- Eating a diet that includes well-balanced hormone foods like nonfat dairy products and whole grains.
- Eating a diet high in omega-3 fatty acids such as wild fish, walnuts, and flaxseeds. Omega-3 fats act as an anti-inflammatory and help prevent the body from producing estrogen.
What Happens in Male Testes if Excess Estrogens Are Present?
Estrogen is produced by fat cells, ovaries, and adrenal glands. It helps to regulate the menstrual cycle, maintain bone density, and prevent osteoporosis.
Too much estrogen can lead to male breast cancer. In addition, when estrogen levels are too high in men, it may also cause a decrease in testosterone production. This can lead to male-pattern baldness and gynecomastia (abnormal enlargement of breast tissue).
When excess estrogen is present, it causes testicular atrophy and infertility.
Learning how to lower estrogen levels in males is crucial because it does help maintain good health. This article discussed what happens when a male’s estrogen quantity is high and how to lower its content naturally.
Dietary changes, regular exercises, and supplements help a male individual lower estrogen levels and boost testosterone. As a result, it promotes good health, a healthy sex life, a positive mood, and much more!