Besides being an excellent flavoring substance, clove has numerous benefits to offer. In some households, clove is not a staple ingredient, but the next time you go grocery shopping makes sure you benefits the cloves in this article today we’ll discuss the benefits of cloves and why you should include them in your daily life. Without any further ado, let’s kick start with the article, and make sure you go through the article that covers the benefits of cloves to a woman.
Benefits of Cloves to a Woman
First things first, we’ll discuss the benefits of Cloves to a woman health and what magic they can offer for a woman's health –
1. Clove For Hair
Clove is scientifically proven to promote hair growth and prevents hair fall. Moreover, clove is rich in antioxidants and not only promotes hair growth but also adds a shine to your hair and makes it is smooth and also smells good. The fine ways to apply on your hair here I’m listing some ways. You can mix a few drops of clove oil with your regular oil. You can use any carrier oil like jojoba oil, argon oil, or coconut oil. Though I suggest, you mix a few drops of clove oil and castor oil with coconut oil and apply it to your hair.
2. Clove For Oral Health
No one likes bad breath and it can be a major problem when you communicate with people or when you sit next to them. Besides being embarrassing, it also exploits your confidence level and therefore is bad anyways. Not only does it reduce bad breath, but it also helps cure gum problems and toothache. If you are facing any of these problems, try out this method as it is always so effective.
- Add 3-4 cloves to a pan with water and boil it for 2 minutes. Once it cools down, transfer it to a spray bottle and add peppermint oil you use this to remove bad breath and work as a natural mouth wash and mouth freshener.
- Add clove oil to your toothpaste and brush your teeth to get relief from toothache.
- Apply 2-3 drops of clove oil to lukewarm water and gargle for about 5 minutes if you have a sore throat.
3. Clove for Skin
Not only for hair but clove is useful for your skin as well. It treats pimples, and it also works on the pimple spots that need treatment. It treats scars and cuts as it also has antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties. Clove is useful, but if you use it incorrectly, it may react to your skin so while using it you need to be very careful as it is a matter of your facial skin or skin.
- Add 2 drops of pure clove oil to your night cream and use it to get glowing skin every day. (Make sure you don’t mix it with your active serums or chemical serums as it may react and not mix with the ingredients properly).
4. Clove Oil For Body
Clove oil is great for your body as well, as it has aromatic properties and also it helps in blood circulation in the body. It works as a natural stressbuster and also stimulates blood circulation, which helps to reduce body pain and muscle cramps.
- Mix clove oil with body massage oil and massage it all over your body.
- take some sea salt and some clove oil also a few drops of glycerin, and massage it all over your feet. It will help you get relief from foot pain and also will moisturize your feet as it has glycerin.
5. Clove Oil for Mood Swings During Periods
This is my favorite way to use clove oil and honestly, not many people know about this. Clove oil smells great and clove, in general, smells ethereal. To preserve the fragrance and put it to good use, I apply this method. This also helps to control the mood swings during periods or even elevates the mood.
- On a diffuser, add clove oil and lemon grass oil. Let your room get mildly fragrances. Not only your mood will elevate but it will also set a happy vibe around you.
6. Cloves for Women’s Sexual Health
Not only for homemade remedies, but clove is also great for sexual health and takes care of it massively. There are different problems that women face, but they are not willing to visit a gynecologist. So here are some home remedies that you can try and which surely help get rid of some minor problems.
a. Helps in improving Desire
This is the most common and most relevant way to promote and improve sexual desire in you. Sometimes you may feel numb due to stress and work pressure, and generally, you may not feel any feelings working at all. Humans are controlled by hormones and to elevate that you can try the clove oil aroma therapy which helps in promoting sex drive as it boosts testosterone.
b. Helps in Stimulation
As I mentioned humans are mostly controlled by hormones. Some women may not feel concentrated on sex or cannot last in bed for long. The main cause for this is a low amount of acetylcholine in the body. Clove oil helps in the arousal process and increases the acetylcholine level and thus helping you last in bed.
c. Helps to increase fertility
Women who are struggling to get pregnant often drink clove water to increase fertility. Clove water is said to release LH which helps in ovulation. Before technology and modern medicines, people used natural home remedies. Which included Intake of clove water for ovulation.
So it’s finally time to wrap things up. Not only for women's health, but clove oil is great for men's health and also has many medicinal properties as well. From treating diarrhea to treating liver diseases, clove is beneficial. Clove also cures cancer and using clove in daily life can cure a lot of health problems.
I hope this article was useful and relevant to your hunt about the benefits of cloves to a woman. Use these tips and let me know your experience in the comments below. Till the next time, take care.