Wearing prescription sunglasses isn’t just about keeping the glare out of your eyes. It’s essential to your overall vision, health and well-being, too! Even if you don’t think you need prescription sunglasses, chances are you’ll benefit from wearing them every day (even if you don’t usually wear sunglasses).
Wearing Prescription Sunglasses Has Many Advantages
It is essential to consider whether you need prescription lenses when shopping for sunglasses. If so, Smartbuyglasses are an excellent place to find the perfect pair for you. The most common type of prescription lens is a cylindrical lens. However, due to the shape of your face and eye anatomy, not all cylindrical lenses will work for you and your vision correction needs.
With that in mind, SBG has various lens shapes, such as rectangle or oval. There are also options for colour tint, protection from UV rays, scratch-resistant coatings and more!
How to Pick the Perfect Set of Prescription Sunglasses
If you wear prescription glasses, you know how difficult it can be to find a pair of sunglasses that work. Whether it’s your first time buying prescription sunglasses or adding a new set to your collection, we have tips on what to look for to make the right choice.
– Make sure the frames fit comfortably on your face and are the correct size. – The lens should sit at least 1 inch away from your eye and not touch it when looking through them from unique eye to the other. The glasses should stay on your nose and face when you move around. If they do, either take them back for an adjustment or try a different style that might suit you better.
Several Prescriptionsin Sunglasses Categories
The most stunning perspective in this unrest of solution glasses is the scope of varieties utilized in the edges. From the expert allure of the dark to the immaculateness of the white, these remedy glasses presently use various shades of various sorts to make a few strange qualities. Currently, a-days it is expected to find a couple of glasses utilizing a lustrous shade of orange or an edge that showcases different varieties’ stripes. As purchasers have become more audacious in their looks, so have the remedy glasses.
Indeed, even the different edge styles are utilized to the greatest to make different impressions. Entirely rimmed matches are intended to ooze a solid and specific picture. The utilization of stylish tones makes the edges more diverse. Semi-rimmed glasses look road savvy, which is why they are leaned toward by quite a few people, particularly individuals working in imaginative fields. Rimless edges are, for the most part, light and the look generally relies upon the plan and shades of the arms. Viewed as the lightest kind, rimless glasses offer an unsurpassable solace level.
How to Take Care of Your Spectacles
- To ensure the longevity of your glasses, you should take some time each day to clean them. Here are some guidelines for accomplishing that:
- Clean your spectacles with a microfiber cloth or lint-free cotton cloth, not a paper towel.
- Make sure to clean both sides of the lenses and wipe off any fingerprints you may have left from handling them.
- When cleaning the lenses, use only water and mild soap (such as dishwashing liquid). Please avoid using any glass or household cleaners, as they can damage the surface of your lenses.
- Never wear your glasses while soaking wet, as this will cause them to fog up and become difficult to see.
Sunglasses with a prescription are essential for eye health.
It’s easy to forget about your eyes during summer when the sun is up for more hours, and we spend more time outdoors. However, sunlight causes damage to the retina even if you’re not looking at the sun directly. This damage can lead to cataracts or macular degeneration, which can lead to blindness. You must wear sunglasses designed for eye protection from UV rays with 100% UVA and UVB protection; they should also be shatter-proof and polarized lenses. If you have a prescription, it’s essential always to wear your sunglasses.
Your vision is one of your most important assets. Protecting your eyesight is not only innovative, but it’s also necessary. And not just for the sake of your sight’s condition, but for your safety and well-being. One thing you can do to protect yourself from various dangers is to invest in a good pair of sunglasses with an anti-reflective coating. SmartBuyGlasses has a wide selection that will fit any budget and accommodate any eye prescription, so you can rest easy knowing that you’re getting quality lenses at an affordable price. And when you buy from us, we’ll go out of our way to make sure the lenses are properly fitted to provide maximum protection while still looking stylish on you!