Photos of the bride, groom, family, and friends are the centerpiece of wedding pictures on canvas. However, there are many other little but important artistic details from the wedding that should be remembered.
Maybe, you are a newlywed looking to use your wedding pictures to décor your walls. Or you are probably looking for a perfect gift for a new couple. Either case, you can turn wedding details into artistic décor for a long-lasting impact.
Let’s read on to know how:
Every wedding, even if it's very modern, has at least some level of classics. These classic details add a unique touch to every ceremony and can be easily paired for canvas wall art displays.
Some details you can choose for canvas photo prints include the following:
- The gorgeous fine detail of the bridal dress. It’s the center of attention for the event! It may be another generation before this lovely dress has taken out of its preservation. Print its incredible closeup details on canvas.
- The wedding cake. This sweetest piece in the ceremony represents love and a great deal of expertise. Whether in a full still life or a closeup, the wedding cake presents itself in a delicious-looking canvas print.
- The wedding party jewelry. Traditionally, members of the wedding party are given commemorative accessories such as watch chains, bracelets, cufflinks, or necklaces. A closeup of these accessories in their boxes before gifting to the party makes great wall art.
- The centerpieces. Flowers may fade, but capturing their grace in canvas photos can retain their vibrancy in memories for a lifetime.
Modern Wedding Artistic Twists
Undoubtedly, there are even finer details than classic motifs in modern ceremonies. Newlyweds who are looking for some modern twist to commemorate their life’s most important event, here are some ideas:
- The groomsmens’ and bridesmaids’ attire. Of course, the newly minted couple can choose from countless photos for canvas prints. But, a new twist for unique and memorable canvas wall art is to do a closeup print of friends’ or family’s attire. Pictures focused on a boutonniere or corsage look strikingly modern.
- Photos of wedding cards. You can frame creatively written well-wishes in any way you want. For a more modern touch, it’s a great idea to include canvas print by photographing your wedding and RSVP cards together.
- Fine Details of the Wedding Venue. The bride and groom can select images for their wedding's venue for the canvas print. Architectural details from the reception, the ceremony, and even the places selected for the ceremony pictures can also provide wonderful canvas wall art.
There is a lot of planning, and care couples have to pay when planning to turn their wedding pictures into lovely canvas prints. They have to pay attention to minute details and come up with something that makes you happy for a lifetime.
Hopefully, the ideas shared in this post help you create unique wall art that complements you as a couple. It should be a mix of family, friends, and the best moments of the big day in your life.